Now available at the Twin City Model Railroad Museum’s gift shop: Twin City Model Railroad Museum Volume 2.
This 80 minute video is a visual tour and the history about one of the most enjoyed model railroads that is open to the public.
This DVD contains all new video including:
- “Night Trains” the Museums most popular special event.
- Fun, entertaining, historical for all ages.
- A tour behind scenes with a look at how this World Famous layout was constructed.
- A look at the electrical involved.
- About our track work, grades and curves.
- A trip to several or the prototype historic sites to compare with the reproduces sites on the railroad.
- A very rare trip back to the St. Paul Union Depot in the 50′s.
- On-board and take a ride on this famous railroad.
Be sure to pick up a copy of this new video during your next visit to the Twin City Model Railroad Museum!