Night Trains Season is a special Holidays tradition at the Twin City Model Railroad Museum beginning the Saturday after Thanksgiving and running every Saturday evening from 6:00 to 9:00 pm through the last Saturday in February.
Night Trains Season comes to the dozens of model railroad layouts in a magical way, the lights are turned down, the buildings and street lights glow warmly, setting the scene for specially lighted models of vintage passenger trains.
The make believe town of Matlin is buried in a blizzard, and throughout the Museum the layouts are adorned with miniature Christmas lights and decorations.
Bring the whole family. We know you will want to make Night Trains at the Twin City Model Railroad Museum part of your family’s holiday traditions.
We have some Special Appearances scheduled for upcoming Night Train events:
- Blues/country singer, Kristine Wriding will be here on December 13th singing Train and Christmas songs. You can visit her page here.
- Santa will make appearances at Night Trains on December 13th and 20th! Come get your picture with Santa and ask Santa for a train set for Christmas! Plus avoid the lines (and prices) at the mall!
- Bill Schrankler, author of the book “Shadows of Time” will be with us at Night Trains on December 13th, January 3rd and 17th for a book signing.
- John Cartwright (Depot Artist) will make appearances every weekend in January including regular and Night Trains hours with prints for sale!
- John Diers, author of the book “St. Paul Union Depot” will be here for Night Trains on January 24th for a book signing.
$10.00 for Individuals
Family and Group Rates available
Children 4 and under FREE